iGXP, the iPhone version of GXP3
No matter if you are an experienced player, a highly-handicapped beginner, or even a golf coach, GXP3 + iGXP is a great application's suite to improve your golf game.
This is because iGXP was created by players to players.
The info you need, where you want it. With iGXP you will:
• Enter and keep a list of Players that you play with.
• Enter and keep a list of Courses where you play.
• Call your Golf buddies from inside the application.
• Store the Latitude & Longitude of each hole.
• Calculate the distance to the hole, using iPhone CoreLocation technology.
• Export Players, Courses and Games to GXP3.
Once you are familiar with iGXP, you may consider trying GXP3 for Mac OS X:
GXP3 is a great desktop tool to help you improve your game, or the game of your students or golf buddies. You can track performances of as many players as you like and get detailed statistics and graphics using specific criteria to help find where there is room to do better. Based on the scores, GXP3 will estimate handicaps, using the formula you select (US, Europe, or Australia).
You can even track how much you spent in lost balls :)
(find GXP3 at http://www.spoon.com.br)
Try iGXP and GXP3, the easiest way to learn exactly where you need to improve your game.
NEW iGXP Manual : http://www.spoon.com.br/iGXP_Manual.html